Madison Greenway & Trails, Inc. is a nonprofit organization representing the interests of people wanting greater access to walking and hiking trails, bicycle paths, preservation of natural areas and resources, preserving access to historical sites, and planning related to community land use and development.
Join us for our monthly public meetings at Dublin Park
Normally Fourth Thursday of each month unless holiday, 5:45 PM (call to confirm).
- To advocate the important contributions of greenways and trails to the quality of life within the community.
- To plan for and facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of a greenway and trails network in the City of Madison for recreation and alternative transportation.
- To secure and preserve public access to land required for the greenway and trails network.
- To facilitate the preservation and restoration of natural areas and resources connected to the MG&T network.
- To secure and preserve public access to historically significant sites.
- To provide educational-based environmental programs for the public.